Shenandoah National Park – Hawksbill Mountain (Taken May 2016)
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- 2022 Natchez Trace SectionI found myself with a long weekend to get back out on the trail after my first bikepacking trip and I have decided to hit up a section of the Natchez Trace, as it is a long distance biking area within a few hours of me, and additionally has the benefit of designated campgrounds along […]
- Longleaf Trace GearBike Details: Bike: Momentum Vida Headlight/Taillight: Akale USB Rechargeable Bike Lights Set Rear Bike Cargo Rack: 110Lb Capacity Bike Cargo Rack Side Rear Bags: 20L Bicycle Rear Seat Bag Top Rear Bags: ZIMFANQI Bicycle Rack Rear Carrier Bag Handlebar Feeding Bag: kemimoto Bike Cup Holder Tank Bag: ROCKBROS Bike Frame Bag Frame Bag: Blackburn Outpost […]
- 2022 Longleaf TraceKicking off my bikepacking adventure with the Longleaf Trace- located in Southern Mississippi. I wanted to start out with this one since: it is the closest trail to my home, it’s fully paved, had established campgrounds on the route (to include one that can only be reached via bike), and has several amenities to assist. […]
- Pinhoti Trail GearI made a separate tab for a quick reference to my gear for the time being, as I, but I wanted to type out a bit more of my gear planning, purchasing, and packing process. Still being a novice, I did have a few items already that I will be using for this hike, but […]
- Pinhoti Section Hike PlanningThis was my first endeavor of planning a section hike from “scratch”. What I mean by that is I didn’t use a pre-planned route like I have in past (Example: SNP Backcountry Trips). We decided that we wanted to do a section hike instead of a out and back hike or circuit hike. That way […]